Actions and Detail Panel
Stress management, stress resilience workshop - 13 May, Budapest
Sat 13 May 2017, 09:00 – 12:00 CEST
* Are you having trouble concentrating?
* Do you have the feeling that you have too much to do and not enough time to get things done?
* Do you feel uncomfortable / panicky / guilty when there is a white space in the calendar?
Our society puts a high value on being busy. Being busy and being stressed usually go hand in hand even if we are not aware of it. We don’t want a world without stress, because we need that stimulation for growth. The key issue is to learn the difference between the healthy pressure of a challenge, and excessive stress which causes distress and eventually, disease. You can learn the little signals (your stress response) and train your body and mind to deal with stress more efficiently. Stress is only beneficial if your body has the resilience to manage it.
Time: 9am-12pm, Saturday 13 May 2017
Location: Perinatus Alapítvány, 1073 Budapest, Barcsay u. 3., (Ground floor 7, bell No 4)
Ticket: 6,000Ft (to be paid on the day)
During this workshop you will learn about
* What is stress
* How to identify early symptoms of stress, burnout and overload
* The stress response
* How to create a personal ‘stress-less plan’ that you can implement after the workshop
* Relaxation and mindfulness exercises that will help you manage stress better
TO BOOK YOUR PLACE please email Tekla Kosa at email@example.com or call 06-70-560-8646
Practicing stress management techniques regularly will help you
* Improve concentration and focus
* Increase confidence and self-esteem
* Improve sleep quality
* Reduce anxiety
* Become more resilient to physical and emotional challenges
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This workshop series will have one more session:
* 17 June – Befriending change
If you would like to sign up for both workshops please let us know.