STRI - Getting into Consultancy and Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP’s)
Wednesday, June 20, 2012 from 1:45 PM to 2:15 PM (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Find out more about the fantastic paid 3 way partnership project opportunities between a
graduate, an organisation and a university/ research organisation offered through
Knowledge Transfer Partnerships with excellent professional training and development.
When & Where
Careers & Placements Service
The Careers & Placements Service for the University of Hertfordshire offers a range of services to students and alumni to help with career development, employment skills, decision making and preparation for the future.
Services to current students and alumni
- For information from our help desk staff
- Networking opportunities with employers and alumni
- Finalists programme of workshops, launched in September and December each year
- Autumn Careers Fair – career paths
- Summer Recruitment Fair – vacancies
- Drop-in advice surgeries
- Information roadshows visiting all campuses
Once you have tried the other options, we also offer one to one consultations with a Careers Adviser to support you with career planning. Get in touch to find out more.
We have two locations on campus; M018, The Atrium, de Havilland Campus and LB400, The Hutton Building, College Lane Campus