Actions and Detail Panel
Student Hubs - Introduction to Impact Measurement Training
Tue 31 January 2017, 11:00 – 17:00 GMT
Measuring your impact is vital to proving the value of your work and improving upon it in the future. A robust impact measurement system allows you to assess what’s working, divert resources away from failing projects and invest in programmes that are delivering your desired outcomes.
Student Hubs has invested considerable resources into building our Theory of Change and impact framework, and we have developed this day-long workshop to share insights into our approach, help you build a robust impact framework that suits your institution and plan for implementation of your new impact measurement system.
1. You will gain an understanding of the importance of developing an impact measurement framework that fits your needs.
2. You will identify your beneficiaries and stakeholders, and establish key outcomes for these groups.
3. You will develop methods for measuring the outcomes that you have identified.
4. You will be able to use these tools to implement an impact measurement framework for your work, and develop a Theory of Change.
We encourage attendees to bring any relevant materials about current impact measurement frameworks or techniques along with them.
Sessions will focus on:
- Theoretical background on impact measurement for student volunteering
- Identifying stakeholders and beneficiaries
- Identifying inputs, outputs and intended outcomes
- Methods for measuring impact
- Theory of Change and Strategy
The programme is highly adaptable, and we would like to hear from you to help us shape the content. What challenges are you facing at your institution? Are there any topics it would be especially useful to cover?
If you have any questions, please email Francis Wight, email@example.com
We encourage teams from the same organisation to come and learn together with our sliding price plan:
- Standard Ticket (£200)
- Group Discount A (for 2-3 people from the same organisation) (£180 per ticket)
- Group Discount B (for 4+ people from the same organisation) (£160 per ticket)
Tickets include refreshments throughout the day but delegates should bring their own lunch.
About Student Hubs
Student Hubs is a national charity, working in partnership with UK universities to support students to take part in quality social action in their local communities. Every year we support over 2,000 students to take part in, create, shape and lead our programmes. We have extensive experience of delivering training to thousands of students and staff members since we were founded in 2007.