Actions and Detail Panel
Student Start-Up Workshop Two - HIVE- Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce
Fri 14 October 2016, 13:00 – 16:00 BST
**University of Kent Students Only**
The University of Kent has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce to support the University’s Hub for Innovation & Enterprise (HIVE). The Chamber is placed to connect the students with Chamber entrepreneurs, access vital funding available to start-ups and offer hands on workshops. These workshops will run once a week every Friday 1pm - 4pm at the University of Kent, Canterbury.
Friday 14th October Workshop 2 of 6: Who needs to know and what do you need?
- Guest Key Note Speaker
Location: Canterbury Innovation Centre, University Road, Canterbury, Kent
1pm-4pm There will be an opportunity to network and the end of the workshop with free freshments and food.
Registration is required and these workshops get fully booked.
For more information about the HIVE-KICC Business Start-Up Workshops please email email@example.com.
This workshop is part of a series of workshops on offer. To register for the workshops please follow the below links:
- Workshop One - Friday 7th October - 'The Beginning' | Register Here: https://goo.gl/C1s8JX
- Workshop Two - Friday 14th October - 'What do you need?' | Register Here: https://goo.gl/XWLB8x
- Workshop Three - Friday 21st October- 'Sales and Marketing' | Register Here: https://goo.gl/xHgGhE
- Workshop Four - Friday 28th October - 'Finance and Funding' | Register Here: https://goo.gl/kq6ZQa
- Workshop Five - Friday 4th November - 'Tax, Insurance and Liability' | Register Here: https://goo.gl/scd1ic
- Workshop Six - Friday 11th November - 'The Business Plan' | Register Here: https://goo.gl/4s4EMT