Have a day out with the girls and join us for an afternoon tea and some festive fun, fashion and fizz. Our expert stylists and make-up artists will share their secrets to looking fabulous.
- Perfect your daily make-up routine– you’ll be let in on make-up and style secrets, straight from the pros
- Get answers to your fashion dilemmas – free 1-2-1 consultation with one of our expert stylists
- Bag yourself lots of fabulous freebies – there’ll be goodies and discounts galore from sponsors including Boux Avenue and MUA Cosmetics
You’ll hear from leading figures from the UK fashion scene as well as some home-grown Bristolian talent:
- Give your pout a makeover - celebrity make-up artist, Karla Powell, will show you how to prepare your lips and select your colours for your perfect lip-art look
- Find your unique festive-wardrobe style – Emmeline Stevens (style consultant for Ted Baker and Bristol Fashion Week!) will share her high street fashion picks and show you how to put together a festive outfit that’ll flatter your shape
- Bring order to your closet – QVC fashion expert, Cleo Lacey, will take us back to basics with a 101 guide to underwear and teach us to fall back in love with our wardrobe
- Personal attention – Bristol based blogger, Karen Goodbrand (Mission;Style), will be taking over our Instagram to find the day’s most stylish ladies
Let us treat you to the day that you deserve; grab your bestie and come and meet us at The Bristol Hotel this December.
ONE TO ONE STYLE ADVICE
During the breaks you will have the chance to have one to one style consultation with our expert stylists:
Karen Lowe Image Consultancy (www.karenl.co.uk)
Becky Barnes (www.beckybarnesstyle.com)
**Ticket includes your seat for all fashion & style talks, afternoon tea and prosecco, 1-2-1 access to our expert stylists and a bundle of goodies from our sponsors that you can take away.