Success in Financial Management (SFM) also goes by the internationally recognised name Accounting for Non-Accountants and is seen as a must for anyone taking up employment in business or administration. It is designed to give delegates a great grounding in accounting and how it can contribute to effective management.
Who should take the course?
- The recording and reporting of financial information
- The Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow forecasting and the control of cash
- The Analysis and interpretation of company accounts
- Business ratios/Indicators of performance and financial position
- Management Accounting & Budgeting
- The use of accounting information in decision making
- The control of Costs/Cost Accounting