Success in Financial Management (SFM) also goes by the internationally recognised name Accounting for Non-Accountants and is seen as a must for anyone taking up employment in business or administration. It is designed to give delegates a great grounding in accounting and how it can contribute to effective management.
This course is aimed at non-finance professionals at all levels who need to develop an understanding of business finance.
The SFM course provides individuals with an excellent insight into the world of company accounts.
All staff within a business, company, partnership or charitable organisation should have an understanding of finance in order to contribute to their organisation’s success.
As well as a standalone course in its own right, SFM is Week 1 of the Bristol Executive Management Programme which, on successful completion of the relevant assignment, leads to a CMI Level 7 Award, Certification or Diploma in Strategic Management. Candidates will receive a certificate of attendance expressing that they have successfully completed the Success in Financial Management course.
- The recording and reporting of financial information
- The Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow forecasting and the control of cash
- The Analysis and interpretation of company accounts
- Business ratios/Indicators of performance and financial position
- Management Accounting & Budgeting
- The use of accounting information in decision making
- The control of Costs/Cost Accounting