Find out how to network with ease, feel comfortable meeting new people and generate more business as a result.
This interactive session will give you an introduction into when and where to network, with whom, and how to enjoy it! Sound unlikely? Come along and find out more! Obviously there will be an opportunity to network as well!
This session draws on books by Bob Burg including the Go-Giver and Endless Referrals. His proven approach will help you to stand out from the crowd, build long term relationships and do more business! More information can be found at http://www.thegogiver.com/
Limited discounted places available for members of professional organisations.
Refreshments will be available from 9.15am, ready for a 9.30am start.
*10 FREE tickets available for volunteers (one per organisation). Please contact Charlie directly to find out more: email@example.com or call 07870 498886
When & Where
Creating Space For You (CIC)
Creating Space For You is a Community Interest Company, incorporated in November 2010, which delivers coaching, training and development. We decided to form a CIC (Community Interest Company) to reflect our socially rooted aims and objectives.
We passionately believe in the capability of organisations, individuals and communities to develop and progress. Our aim is to work with others to make this a reality.
We enable this by focussing on the following objectives.
· Design and deliver accredited and non-accredited training courses, coaching and development opportunities to organisations, individuals and communities
· Facilitate network meetings, partnership working and contribute skills to collaborative projects that benefit the community
· Offer advice and guidance and coaching to help individuals progress
· Involve volunteers in our work
· Adhere to our values in all we do