Successful Business Processes For PAs!
Thursday, 21 August 2014 from 17:30 to 20:00 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- What does success look like for you and your business? And do these mirror one another?
- Whats your role in creating that success?
- How to set yourself clear goals around your boss's priorities.
- What is a system? And what is the difference between a process and a system?
- The power of systems and who they benefit.
- The myths around systems.
- Systems you will need in place!
- Systems within project and event management.
- The importance of relationships when using systems and processes.
- Tools and resources to help you implement resources back into the workplace.
When & Where
Aspira Training is part of the Aspira Executive PA search consultancy based in London.
Aspira Training is dedicated to providing training for personal assistants and support staff within the financial and investment sector. Our aim is to equip our delegates with the necessary knowledge and skills to become indespensible business assets within their organisation.
We provide a range of courses tailored to each deleagte's needs to ensure that they leave with the ability to excel in their current role and deliver exceptional results. We work with industry experienced trainers, who deliver comprehensive and up-to-date courses relevant to current market trends.