Successful Mums Back to Work Course
Wednesday 26 April & Wednesday 3 May 2017 followed up with an individual support and guidance session.
Do you want to shake things up a bit?
Are you looking to return to work after a break of 12 months or longer?
Would you like free career advice and help to find a job that fits around your family?
We have 12 places on the fully funded Successful Mums Back to Work Course for Bromley, Bexley, Greenwich or Lewisham borough residents.
Delivered by the Successful Mums team, the course is designed to help women find a job or return to work after becoming a mum. The enterprising and career focused sessions provide confidence techniques, motivation and career advice to find work that fits around your family.
Wednesday 26 April 10.00 - 13.00
- Examine the transferable skills from parenting and how they apply to the work-place;
- Understand confidence techniques to feel work ready and focused;
- Identify where to find the many part-time and flexible job opportunities;
- Learn about the different approaches to securing part-time or flexible
Wednesday 3 May 10.00 - 13.00
- Design your updated CV with personal profile and transferable skills;
- Learn about personal branding for the new you;
- Practise interview techniques to engage with employers;
- Receive support, guidance and action planning tailored to you.
Register just once to secure your place on both sessions.
* You are required to be a Bromley, Lewisham or Greewnwich borough resident
* You must not have been in paid employment or been self-employed for 12 months or more.
There is free parking at The Warren. Refreshments and lunch are available.
As there are limited places we ask that you commit to both sessions.
We look forward to meeting you and helping you shake up your life!
Read some of our success stories HERE
Save This Event
When & Where
Successful Mums supports Mums find flexible and part-time work, or start their own business. We do this through career advice, training programmes and 1 to 1 coaching.