Actions and Detail Panel
Successful Mums Back to Work Course
Wed, 4 Oct 2017, 10:00
Back to Work Course - 3 weeks
Wednesday 4 October & Wednesday 11 October 10am to 1pm followed by individual coaching sessions.
Are you looking to return to work after a career break of 12 months or longer?
Looking for career advice and help to find a job that fits around your family?
We have 12 exclusive places on the Fully Funded Successful Mums Back to Work Course for Bromley, Bexley, Greenwich, Southwark or Lewisham Borough Residents.
Register just once to secure your place on all three sessions including 1 to 1 Career Coaching.
This three part course is designed to help women return to work after a career break.
The enterprising and career focused sessions provide confidence techniques, motivation and career advice to find work that fits in around your family.
Wednesday 4 October 10 to 1
• The transferable skills from parenting to the work-place
• Confidence techniques to feel work ready and focused
• Know how to tap into the many part-time and flexible job opportunities
Wednesday 11 October 10 to 1
• Design your updated CV with personal profile and transferable skills
• Personal branding for the new you
• Interview techniques to engage with employers
Individual sessions to be booked with the trainer
• 1 to 1 Career advice, action planning and employer introductions
Course requirements - you are required to be a Bromley, Bexley, Lewisham, Southwark or Greenwich Borough resident for this course and have had a career break for 12 months or more (6 months if aged under 25).
If this does not apply to you please email email@example.com for details of courses without such requirements.
There is free parking at the Warren. Light refreshments and lunch are available to buy at the cafe on the premises.
As there are limited places we ask that you can commit to whole of the course. We look forward to working with you...
Read some of our success stories here..