Actions and Detail Panel
Successfully leading, motivating and engaging your team
Wed 10 May 2017, 09:30 – 16:00 BST
Do you want to know:
How to maximise your leadership strengths?
The secret to getting the best out of others?
How you can be an even more effective leader, manager and communicator?
How to motivate your employees or work colleagues to be the best they can be?
If the answer is YES to any of the above, then this is the workshop for you.
This full-day interactive workshop will help you:
- Strengthen your leadership skills
- Get the best out of others
- Become a more effective leader, manager and communicator
- Motivate your employees and colleagues
- Appreciate how individual personality styles interact, and better manage that interaction
- Understand people in minutes instead of months!
You will gain a real insight into DISC profiling and its uses in your practice, making your life as a manager and leader easier, more effective and more enjoyable.
You will learn techniques in:
- Boosting motivation
- Maximising team morale
- Modifying your language and behaviour to make managing others easier
- Optimising appraisals, training, change management and team dynamics
- Recruit the right vet for the right job
Is it right for me?
This workshop is designed to benefit anyone managing, leading or involved in veterinary teams, who wants to make their life easier by getting the best out of colleagues and employees.
£297.00 plus VAT
Before the event
You will be asked to complete an online assessment before the workshop, from which your take-home personal behavioural profile and comprehensive report will be produced. This is included in the price of the workshop.
On the day
The workshop will be held at the Hilton Hotel Bradley Stoke, Bristol, BS32 4JF. It begins at 9.30am. Please arrive from 9am when coffee and tea will be provided. The workshop runs until 3.30pm and a hot lunch is included. Please let Carolyne know if you have any special dietary requirements.
If you have any questions about the workshop, please do not hesitate to contact me either at email@example.com or on 07500 006383