San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Learn how to make all manner of sugar models in our regular modelling mini courses. On all courses you will learn:
- How to make your own modelling paste
- How to colour modelling paste
- How to make your own sugar glue
- How to support your models whilst they dry
- How to store left over modelling paste
Plus on each mini course we will create a variety of cute sugar models:
- Animals – a selection from dogs, cats, monkeys, rabbits, hippos, mice, snakes, fish etc.
- People – a seated figure with clothing, facial expressions, hairstyles, accessories etc.
- Christmas – a selection from penguins, snowmen, parcels, polar bears etc.
All you need to bring with you is an apron, all other tools and materials are provided and you take home what you make.
Book any 3 mini modelling classes for £108, that's 10% discount saving you £12. To take advantage of this offer give us a call or pop in to the shop.
For full terms and conditions please visit http://www.icemaidencakes.com/terms.php
Book your place online using the form below or call 01258 817809, email Julie@icemaidencakes.com or pop in to the cafe.
When & Where
Ice Maiden Cakes Ltd
Your tutor, Julie, has over 12 years exprience in baking and cake decorating and runs her successful bespoke cake business from her cute little cake shop in the centre of Yeovil in South Somerset. With a bright, sunny space overlooking the lovely church gardens and home baked cakes on tap we defy you to find a nicer place to learn!