Actions and Detail Panel
Sugar Models - People
Tue 28 February 2017, 18:30 – 20:30 GMT
Learn how to make all manner of sugar models in our regular modelling classes. On all classes you will learn:
• How to make your own modelling paste
• How to colour modelling paste
• How to make your own sugar glue
• How to support your models whilst they dry
• How to store left over modelling paste
Plus on each mini course we will create a variety of cute sugar models:
• Animals – a selection from dogs, cats, monkeys, rabbits, hippos, mice, snakes, fish etc.
• People – a seated figure with clothing, facial expressions, hairstyles, accessories etc.
• Christmas – a selection from penguins, snowmen, parcels, polar bears etc.
All you need to bring with you is an apron, all other tools and materials are provided and you take home what you make.
For full terms and conditions please see the end of this schedule.