Actions and Detail Panel
Supercars Padade at the Gulf 12 Hours
Fri, 16 Dec 2016, 11:00 – Sat, 17 Dec 2016, 18:00 Gulf Standard Time United Arab Emirates Time
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Supercar Parade @ Gulf 12 Hours
Do you own a supercar? Be part of the Gulf 12 Hours race weekend.
Who can attend
This exclusive opportunity is reserved to the owners of supercars that match the brands competing in the 2016 Gulf 12 Hours: Aston Martin, Audi, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati and Porsche.
Where & When
Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi, Friday 16 and Saturday 17 December 2016
What benefits you get
1. Free paddock access
2. Free parking in the ‘Supercars display area’
3. Free night drive of your car on the full-length F1 circuit on Friday 16 December and just before the final part of the Gulf 12 Hours race-start on Saturday 17 December afternoon
4. Free walk on the Gulf 12 Hours starting grid (the same of F1) before the departure of the race
5. Meet top international GT drivers and teams
6. Visit the team garages
7. Join the VIP Brunch (paid ticket required) on Friday and the exclusive Race Drivers & Teams’ BBQ in the F1 Paddock (paid ticket required) on Friday evening
What exactly is the Gulf 12 Hours?
Launched at the beginning of 2012, the Gulf 12 Hours (http://gulf12hours.com) established itself as a benchmark for GT motorsport events. Featuring the best GT teams and cars from across the globe, the Gulf 12 Hours gained the appreciation of the endurance racing community. The Gulf 12 Hours consists of two parts, each six hours’ duration, split by a 2-hour break during which the teams can work on their cars.
What exactly is the Supercars Parade?
The Supercars Parade is the event hosted alongside the Gulf 12 Hours designed to offer the owners of supercars brands taking part in the race a full and exclusive access to the race weekend.
How to part of the Gulf 12 Hours’ Supercars Parade
To register your interest and receive further information, follow the instructions on this page. We will contact you by email.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to meeting you at the Gulf 12 Hours!
Important: space is limited and subject to approval (based on car brand and model). Your car must be a GT sportscar model. Please register your interest now to avoid disappointment.
Do you own a supercar of another brand not competing in the Gulf 12 Hours? You can still be part of the Gulf 12 Hours weekend, but unfortunately you will not be allowed to drive your car on the circuit. Please register your interest now.