SUPERNetworking 2016 – the Launch event for York Business Week
#supernetworking #YBW2016 #YorkBizWeek2016
Book your FREE place at the SUPERNetworking event on Monday 14 November 2016 in York.
Don’t miss the 3rd SUPERNetworking event taking place at the Novotel on Monday 14 November 2016 from 8.30am – 1pm followed by a networking lunch (£10pp 2 courses) hosted by The Novotel York from 1pm – 2.30pm with guest speaker Cllr Johnny Hayes.
If you are in business, you will want to be at this, the launch event for York Business Week.
As part of York Business Week and Global Entrepreneurship Week, Crombie Wilkinson Solicitors, Ian Walker & Co, Begbies Traynor and the Federation of Small Business York Branch are again co-hosting the popular SUPERNetworking event that you can attend free of charge.
At the event you will have the opportunity to chat with over 40 local businesses in the ‘Business Market Place’, attend free networking talks about social media marketing success and blogging for business and attend complimentary 1-2-1 business clinics by BSYNY.
Pass the event details on to your colleagues and business contacts so they don’t miss out. Remember, it is free to attend and there will be lots of opportunities to get helpful information from local businesses and for you to network to promote yours!
Plan your time at the event:
- 8.30am – Event opens
- 8.30am – 3.30pm – Free 30 minute pre-booked advice sessions with Business Support York & North Yorkshire Ltd. Leave with ideas, suggestions and recommendations from an organisation that has been providing quality business support since 1986.
Book your place on a 1-2-1 Business Clinic here.
- 9.00am - Welcome by York Business Week.
- 9.15am – 10am – Blogging for Business: The how’s & why’s by Red Guerrilla. Learn;
- Why your business should be blogging
- How and where to start
- Linking in your blog and content marketing with your overall marketing mix
- Monetizing your blog – making your blog work for you.
Please email Sarah Emmott email@example.com to book your place for the Blogging for Business workshop.
- 10.30am – 11.30am - 10 Keys for Social Media Marketing Success To Boost Your Business by Krishna De. You may have been promoting your business through social media for some time. But are you getting the results that you hoped for? Are you confident that you are up to date with the latest changes on the key social media platforms so that you get a return on investment from the time and money you spend using social media for marketing?
Please email Sarah Emmott firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place for 10 Keys for Social Media Marketing Success To Boost Your Business workshop.
- 1.00pm – 2.15pm – Networking 2 course lunch (£10.00pp) hosted by The Novotel York with guest speaker Cllr Johnny Hayes.
To book your place on the lunch email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you there!
When & Where
FSB North Yorkshire Region
As experts in business, we offer our members a wide range of vital business services including advice, financial expertise, support and a powerful voice in government. Our mission is to help smaller businesses achieve their ambitions.
Established over 40 years ago to help our members succeed in business, we are a non-profit making and non-party political organisation that’s led by our members, for our members.
The North Yorkshire region covers the Craven & District, Dales, East Coast, Ryedale, Harrogate District and the York Branches.