Understanding and being able to provide good quality supervision for staff is essential in this ever changing world.
For managers to
• explore and understand the supervision process
• how it improves services
• how good quality supervision keeps children, young people and staff safe
• Understand and start to use reflective supervision process
• Consider the different methods of support you can use within your supervision session
• Be able to start to explore ‘reflective’ learning with staff
• Understand how supervision can improve your case management process therefore being able to deliver services that improve outcomes for children and young people.