Actions and Detail Panel
SUPERVISION & TEAM LEADERSHIP
Tue 15 November 2016, 09:30 – 16:30 GMT
Supervision & Team Leadership
Effective leaders have acquired a set of skills and developed behaviours that set them apart from others. Successful leaders inspire and motivate people. They have the ability to create a vision and transfer it to those around them. They encourage hope, positivity, ambition and compassion. They are good communicators; know about planning and more importantly they can manage people. While all good managers are not leaders, all successful leaders certainly know how to manage people.
“This course will be helpful for those that are about to embark or are new to a position of team leadership.”
Good leaders have strong values, defined goals and clear plans to achieve those goals however they are pragmatic and embrace the change. Their flexible approach allows them to change their strategy and even beliefs to deal with different situation and unexpected developments especially in times of crisis. They are good problem solvers and encourage creativity, confidence and determination in their staff to overcome setbacks and problems.
This 1 day training course will provide the basis on which your participants can cultivate great leadership skills to achieve maximum performance within the team.
Who should attend?
This level 1 course will benefit participants that are relatively new to the role of leadership or are in need of a fresh perspective to their leadership role. It will assist delegates to understand their role and introduce the concept of leadership and identify appropriate leadership styles to suit relevant situations.
Delegates will receive
- 7 Guided learning hours (GLH)
- Personal coaching from an expert trainer
- Manual and support materials
- Guided role-playing
- Defining leadership
- Leadership styles and application
- Developing a vision
- The supervisor’s role within the organisation
- The responsibility and authority of a supervisor
- SWOT analysis
- Leading by example
- Problem solving
- The five key areas of supervision
- Individual Action Plans.
- Lead your team and achieve results
- Understand the relationship between stakeholders, clients, team members and you
- Influence people in the right direction
- Communicate effectively with team members
- Coach and develop your team so that they operate at their peak
- Think strategically and align your team with company's mission
- Achieve results through people
This course is available as part of our scheduled courses and onsite corporate training