"It was very informative, very well presented and enjoyable. I have learned a lot of leadership tools that will assist me in my work" (Elrashid Saleh Mahdi, NMSF Sudan)
Modern leadership is about building the capacity of those around you. It is about designing organisations that truly engage people and strengthen performance.
What is the course about?
PSA provides a space where you can transform the way you think and the level at which you operate.
Our leadership development programmes will help you to define yourself as a leader and give you the practical skills and knowledge to excel in your role.
We enable you to develop the skills for authentic leadership through self-awareness, dialogue and collaboration. We work with you to develop your ability to operate strategically and transform your organisation, adapting to the demands of complex environments and markets.
If you’re starting out on your leadership journey we support you to build and sustain high performing teams and individual performance. We offer senior leaders fresh approaches for working positively with power dynamics and organisational conflict.
Who should attend this course?
All programmes are designed to meet the needs of:
- Directors who want to discover new ways of thinking about their role
- Senior managers looking to learn from the experiences of other supply chain practitioners
- Those recently promoted and facing significant leadership challenges for the first time
- Aspiring leaders who are keen to take on more responsibility and wider roles
We support organisations to have:
- Self-aware leaders who will improve organisational performance
- Staff who are well supported, motivated and take actions that make a significant difference
- Cohesive teams that excel in collaborating to deliver outstanding results
Our programmes are designed to support leaders to:
- Be confident and authentic in supporting others to deliver great results
- Create a shared and inspiring vision to drive the organisation forward
- Develop cohesive and effective organisational strategies
- Lead people through organisational and personal transformation
- Inspire your teams to excel in delivering excellence
- Flourish in challenging internal and external environments
You can expect us to support you to think differently about how you lead, and challenge you to be pragmatic in making positive changes when you return to your place of work.
Our dynamic and fresh approach to learning ensures that you will come away from our programmes with renewed enthusiasm and confidence.
Our open programme covers these broad areas:
- Effective leadership
- Leading strategy
- Leading change
- Leading others