Actions and Detail Panel
Supporting and enabling experienced surgeons: How old is too old to operate...
Fri 11 November 2016, 09:00 – 17:00 GMT
Supporting and enabling experienced surgeons: How old is too old to operate?
This debut one day conference is aimed at surgeons aged 55+ who are preparing for or thinking about retirement.
Sessions for the event will include:
• Expectations of the older surgeon
• Best practice
• Alternative working patterns - enabling experienced surgeons
• How to (not) retire
Some topics that will be covered on the day include:
- Too old to operate? How do you decide when to stop
- When should surgeons retire
- Enabled experienced surgeon - round table discussion
We are pleased to announce we will be joined by our keynote speaker Sir Muir Gray who will be talking about Sod70!
Free for RCS Members.
£75 for non-members.