Supporting Foster Carers: Sex and Relationships Level 1 and Level 2
Foster Carers working in the Bristol area.
To prepare foster carers to answer queries about sex and relationships, to refer young people to sources of further advice and services as appropriate. The training also aims to equip carers with the skills and materials to support them in speaking with children about growing up and sex.
- Clarify how you can support young people around issues relating to relationships and sex
- Clarify the law relating to sex and relationships issues, and local guidelines, in particular the Youth Links sex and relationships policy
- Received information about sources of advice, local services and
- how to refer young people
- Find out where to access resources to support you to have conversations
Supporting Foster Carers: Sex and Relationships Level 1 October 4th 10-2 at Upper Horfield Childrens Centre, Sheridan road
Supporting Foster Carers: Sex and Relationships Level 2 November 8th 10-2 at Upper Horfield Childrens Centre, Sheridan road
Participants must complete both days, lunch not provided.
Please do not book on the 4 YP site, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 35 74104 to book a place
PLEASE DO NOT COMPLETE THE ONLINE QUERY FORM BELOW. THANKS