Actions and Detail Panel
Surviving as an artist: sensitive histories
Tue 1 November 2016, 18:30 – 20:00 GMT
Free, booking essential
Experienced practitioners discuss the use of photography as crucial means for tackling complex and sensitive social histories.
- In-depth accounts of photographic approaches to sensitive histories of violence and discrimination
- Insight into the politics and different approaches towards uncovering and activating sensitive archival materials
- Q&A with the speakers
Speakers to be announced soon.
Booking and details
- Autograph ABP’s events are extremely popular, and often sell out in advance.
- Please arrive on time for the event. As not everyone who books a free ticket attends the event, we overbook to ensure a full house. Ticketed seating is on a first-come first-served basis.
- Autograph ABP is fully accessible. To book a disabled parking bay, please contact. firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 7749 1240.
- The entrance to Autograph ABP is on the side of the building.
Image: Dana Popa, Untitled, from not Natasha. January 2008