Actions and Detail Panel
Surviving the Summer for Self-employed Mums
Mon 19 June 2017, 09:30 – 14:30 BST
effectively and efficiently work and children?
and get your act together. Spend time with us to prepare yourself and your business for this summer.
We aim to help you feel able to manage your blossoming business and pick up to full speed
effectively, as soon as term starts again.
which will help you survive the summer months. Come away feeling confident and equipped with usable techniques
and practical ideas to manage your business alongside other commitments.
- a full day of training, ideas, strategies in business and personal management skills
- the power of networking with other savvy business mums
- the satisfaction you have invested quality time in a course to help you survive the summer holidays
- free local parking & the option to use childcare facilities
- lunch in our lovely venues
- a fabulous goody bag packed with gifts and money off vouchers for local businesses
prepared and ready.
Small limited size group. Secure your place now. Early bird price £45 - includes lunch
Tick being prepared for school summer holidays off your To Do list
Book and make this school holiday the best one yet for your family and your business.