Actions and Detail Panel
Sussex Regional Meeting
Wed 16 November 2016, 08:30 – 10:30 GMT
Join us for a brief BESA update, a keynote presentation by Robert Southall of ACAD on the Asbestos Legacy in the 21st Century, and a discussion on proposed changes to the BESA constitution.
1. Chairman’s welcome, opening remarks & apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the Previous Meeting – (29th June 2016 - joint London & South East Meeting)
3. Matter Arising
4. Welcome New Members
5. **PRESENTATION – ASBESTOS LEGACY IN THE 21ST CENTURY** Robert Southall (Asbestos Control and Abatement Division - ACAD) will offer a CPD on the history of Asbestos in the building services sector and your responsibilities as an employer and company director.
6. Constitution Update and Consultation – Rob Driscoll, Director of Legal & Commercial
7. Better Business
8. Membership Matters - The secretary will advise
9. Local Matters
10. Any Other Business
11. Date of Next Meeting - TBC