The Sustainability and CSR Masterclass, is an introductory training program delivered through a mixture of lectures, practical exercises and group discussions. Participants will benefit from our trainers’ years of experience, across a variety of industry sectors. Participants will gain an excellent understanding of CSR and Sustainability and an overview of all key areas related to the implementation of CSR and Sustainability in their day to day job. We create a friendly learning environment, where participants build valuable connections and exchange ideas.
This introductory one day training, addresses all the key areas of Sustainability and CSR. Participants will gain confidence and develop a broad understanding of the business case for sustainability and best practice. The training provides a holistic view of the Sustainability and CSR curriculum, while providing a tangible approach in addressing current and future challenges.
Sustainability Knowledge Group training programs are fully certified by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM). All participants will receive a certificate of Attendance. Participants can further enhance their knowledge and skills by completing a post course assignment and gain their ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management) Certification. Guidance is provided and successful participants receive their Certificate directly from ILM verifying their knowledge and successful completion.
Unique personalised offerings
Who should attend
PR/ HR/ H&S/ Marketing/ Communications/ Professionals with an interest in CSR and Sustainability. This training is especially created for those just starting their journey to Sustainability and CSR.
For information please contact
Ms Aglaia Ntili: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +971 (0)553231190
Tel: +971 (0)56 971 3002
- A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of your registration.
- Please note that full payment must be received at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Only those delegates whose fees have been paid in full will be admitted to the event.
- Entry to the Event may be refused if payment in full is not received.
- Substitutions are welcome at any time.
- Our cancellation policy is 2 weeks prior to training. After this, you will need to pay the full amount.
- Transfers are subject to €100 administration fee.
- Registrations cancelled more than 2 weeks before the training are subject to €100 administration fee.
- Sustainability Knowledge Group retains the right to reschedule the training if the number of participants is below
- If a training is cancelled or postponed, participants will be transferred to the next available date at no cost.
Sustainability Knowledge Group is a global advisory firm dedicated in creating value for businesses through strategic CSR and Sustainability solutions. We provide certified training, coaching and tailor-made advisory solutions grounded in international theory and successful application. Our Vision is to make Sustainable Business a Choice for companies and organizations around the world. http://sustainabilityknowledgegroup.com
GreenEmirates Online Business Directory aims to provide an independent and comprehensive resource of the widest range of information on Green and Sustainable products, companies and events focused on the United Arab Emirates. In 2014 GreenEmirates launched the Sustainability Business Network, a leading monthly initiative focusing on knowledge sharing and networking, through events and focused round table sessions across the UAE. http://www.greenemirates.org/
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.