Sustainable Business (Half-Day Workshop)
Sustainable Business: How to make your business sustainable and maximise its value into the long-term
This half-day workshop for directors, partners, business owners and heir-apparents will be one of the fullest and most valuable few hours you’ll ever spend. There’ll be tea, coffee and a networking lunch… but most importantly, we’ll be cramming the morning with practical examples and solutions that will change the way you think about the value of your business. If you are frustrated with the uncertainties of future business growth, then this workshop is for you!
We will cover the following:
- The 10 principles of building a Sustainable Business
- The 10 principles of Integrity In Business
- How to get your business onto a sustainable growth path
Then in more detail:
Through an inspirational selection of real-life case studies, we will bring the methodology of running a sustainable business to life and include the following elements:
- Business DNA – what will you find at the core of your business being?
- Industry expertise – why all businesses must stand out as experts in their field
- Sustainable legal form – lawyers and accountants don’t know everything
- Being the brand – how everyone can live the brand, naturally
- Unity decision making – why pacing progress at the pace of agreement is vital
- Custodians not owners – custodians will do the right thing for everyone’s benefit
- Integrity leadership – designing a system that works for the benefit of all
- Sustainable investors – marrying investment with business guardianship
- Responsibility not dependency – learn how to stop your employees from defaulting to dependency
- Fair earning range – discover how to make your payroll spend go further
- Value-adding roles – all people must be able to calculate their economic impact
- Being the best – why nobody can be the best without training to be the best
- Sustainable profit – the economy of ‘enough’ vs. ‘more, more, more’
- Organic growth – how force-ripening and over-trading can lead to business failure
- Sustainable exits – generating a valuable business legacy without mortgaging the future of the business
We’ll wrap up the morning by looking at your immediate business issues and how you can use the morning’s learnings to get your management team to help you implement a sustainable business intention and strategy in an economic way.
"When it comes to understanding sustainability and integrity in business, talk to Enrichyou."
What you get for your money:
- A half-day’s inspirational masterclass summarising all that I've learned in helping businesses like yours over the past 15 years. This isn't what they teach you at business school!
- The insight and tools to take back to your business that will enable you to instantly set about 'transforming' the level at which you are doing business through your team.
- A personal one-to-one follow up from me to ensure the day’s learnings stick and are proving practical in ‘real-life’!
- Tea/Coffee on arrival and again mid-morning.
- Buffet lunch and networking opportunity with likeminded business leaders.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! If you are not completely confident that you can generate genuine value in your business by the end of the workshop, we'll refund every penny!
- NOTE: This event is limited to a maximum of just 12 delegates.