We think everyone should enjoy records.
Not everyone is a record collector or music head. But everyone loves music. And some people just want to buy a bit of vinyl on a Saturday afternoon. So we set up the Fair.
What you need to know:
- The record Fair is FREE for all buyers and visitors
- It takes place on the LAST SATURDAY of every month
- Doors open at 1pm and shut at 5pm
- Google can show you how to find us
- There are usually 15 seller tables at The Fair – which means there are always thousands of records up for grabs
- Pretty much any genre and style of music is covered at the Fair, so you’ll be able to find something you like
- Prices range from the £s to the hundreds of £££s
- You can get your hands on brand new, unplayed vinyl as well as second hand vinyl
- Most sellers offer a full money-back guarantee on records you buy – but it’s best to ask before you buy anything
- You can buy strong coffee, good tea, and spicy snacks
- The Fair is cash only. Boldmere Rd has plenty of cashpoints so you’ll be able to nip out and get some more cash if you run out of money!
After years of neglect, vinyl is finally getting the love it deserves.
Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll see you at the fair!