Actions and Detail Panel
Sweet Success #firstfridaylunch
Fri, July 7, 2017, 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM BST
The Success Code
We've all heard of the mega-successful who wake up early and conquer the world before most people have had their first cup of coffee or pot of tea. They love what they do, surround themselves with clever people and help others get to Success City. Behind every every successful woman is herself. Rather like beauty, it's in the eye of the beholder. More of a journey than a destination. So enjoy the journey and make sure you pick the best travelling companions.
Success is somewhat of an exception. So be exceptional. Book July's candy crush flavoured lunch. Sure to be the icing on the cake of the month.
#firstfriday format : Sit down & move around
Dress code : Arrive in a cloud of sugar coated dust, wearing your take on truly scumptious candy chicness, inspired by lollipops, marshmallows, bonbons and bubblegum. Think dessert lovers dream of frills, frosting and fluff while you help shape this season's collection of confectionary couture.
The Big Question : Success means different things to different people. What's your definition of success? What steps can you take over the next 12 months that will catapult your business into the spotlight?
12:30 - 13:00 : Mix & mingle at the bar
13:00 - 13:30 : Brainstorm 'The Big Question' over starters
13:30 - 13:45 : First move round
13:45 - 14:15 : Share your 'Wish of the Month' over the main course
14:15 - 14:30 : Second move round
14:30 - 15:00 : Book 1-2-1s for the month ahead & share the best bits of the previous month
15:00 - 15:30 : #TVMs & #gwennie award
Who can attend?
Members of Sister Snog only. Sisters-in-Waiting. Sisters. Big Sisters. Really Big Sisters. Or Body Doubles if you're a Kitten Heel Sister and you're double booked.
- Bookings for this event close 12:30pm Friday 30th June 2017.
- Guest list & menu pre-order sent out on Friday 30th June 2017.
- Menu choices sent back to #snogtowers by 10:00am Tuesday 4th July 2017.
- Any menu choices not received will automatically be served the vegetarian option for lunch.
- Seating requests to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10:00am Tuesday 4th July 2017.
KILLER HEEL MEMBERSHIP
CANCELLATION POLICY : SISTER SNOG REQUIRES AT LEAST FOUR WORKING DAYS' NOTICE TO CANCEL AN EVENT BOOKING. THE NOTICE NEEDS TO BE BY EMAIL TO email@example.com AND BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY SISTER SNOG. OTHERWISE AN INVOICE FOR FULL PAYMENT FOR THE EVENT WILL BE ISSUED.
KITTEN HEEL MEMBERSHIP
REFUND POLICY: PAYMENT IN FULL IS REQUIRED TO SECURE AND CONFIRM THE BOOKING. ONCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE SISTER SNOG DOES NOT OFFER REFUNDS. MEMBERS WHO ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND MAY SEND A SUBSTITUTE I.E. ANOTHER SISTER OR THEIR BODY DOUBLE.
CANCELLATION POLICY: SISTER SNOG REQUIRES AT LEAST FOUR WORKING DAYS' NOTICE TO CARRY A BOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER EVENT. THE NOTICE NEEDS TO BE BY EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org AND BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY SISTER SNOG.
Interested in discovering more about Sister Snog?
1. Visit www.sistersnog.com to get the full scoop.
2. Call #snogtowers on 07714 218699 and ask for Hela or Annie. The Yin & Yang of Sister Snog.
3. Click to send an email with your phone number & someone from Snog Towers will call you.
4. Follow #snogtowers on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
5. Become a fan on Facebook.