Actions and Detail Panel
Symphony Programme - Open Event
Thu 27 July 2017, 09:30 – 13:00 BST
Are you a clinician or a healthcare practitioner? Are you looking to implement new models of care, or transform care services in your local area?
We are offering a series of Open Events for other NHS providers, vanguard sites and employees from key NHS healthcare organisations to share best practice, talk through our journey so far and our plans for the future.
Each open event will feature key staff who have been instrumental in developing and leading the different workstreams from within our vanguard site and will offer an opportunity to ask questions, share your own learning and explore opportunities for future development.
Draft programme will cover:
- Background to the Symphony Programme, research and focus
- Introduction to operating company: Symphony Healthcare Services Ltd
- - new GP roles, integration process and contracting arrangements
- Introduction to New Care model developments across south Somerset
- - support for the most complex patients
- - early indications, data and future developments
- Update on the Symphony Programme vanguard
- - commissioning arrangements, joint venture and link to STP
The programme will start with a welcome and coffee between 9.30 and 10am and will conclude around 13.00, with an opportunity for an informal Q & A between 12.30 and 13.00pm.
** Please note that this event is open to providers only**