Actions and Detail Panel
Symposium on Streamlining Drug Discovery
Thu 18 May 2017, 08:00 – 17:00 BST
Join us for this free to attend one-day symposium highlighting new approaches and technologies being applied to the search for future therapeutics.
The day is aimed at scientists from biotechnology, pharmaceutical organizations, not-for-profits and academia who wish to get a broad appreciation of the latest advances in drug discovery delivered by key scientists and thought leaders from leading organizations.
We are delighted to announce a number of high-profile scientists have already confirmed to present at this event including:
- Keynote Speaker: John Overington (Medicines Discovery Catapult)
- Professor Robert Glen (University of Cambridge)
- Ismail Moarefi (CRELUX, a WuXi AppTec Company)
- Ann De Blieck (Confo Therapeutics)
- Nik Marchetti (Lhasa Ltd)
- Lewis Mervin (University of Cambridge)
- Christian Lemmen (BioSolveIT)
- Stuart Francis (The Beatson Institute for Cancer Research)
- Matthew Segall (Optibrium)
- Martin Swarbrick (CRT)
Further speakers and a full agenda will be announced soon.