Actions and Detail Panel
T-Shirt Making: Intro to Making - Level 1
Wed 17 May 2017, 18:00 – 21:00 BST
This hands-on single evening workshop teaches how to design and make your own T-shirt to take away!
- Training on how to use Inkscape to design for the Vinyl Cutter
- Training on how to use the Vinyl Cutter
- 2x 500x500mm Heat Transfer Vinyl for each participant (various collours available)
- 1x T-Shirt (black or white available)
All attendees will need to:
- Bring their own laptop running Windows, OSX or Linux
- Install Inkscape on their laptop before coming to the workshop
- Bring a mouse (optional, but will make using Inkscape easier)
About the Introduction to Making series
The Introduction to Making series of courses was developed by Machines Room to give newcomers to the worlds of design, making and digital fabrication a starting point at which to learn the processes involved - taking their ideas from concept to finished object. Each level of the course builds on the knowledge of the previous level, and is focused on the production of a particular item (which can be taken home at the end), gradually teaching paticipants the skills needed to complete their own projects.
The complete list of levels/courses in the series are;
- Level 1: T-Shirt
- Level 2: Automaton
- Level 2B: Electronics for your Automaton
- Level 3: Chair
We have a varriety of bundle offers available if you wish to book a place on mutiple courses in the Introduction to Making series. Please contact email@example.com for more information.