TADABBUR - PONDERING UPON THE QUR’AN BEYOND ARABIC
Learn how to reflect upon the Qur'an whether you understand Arabic or not.
What this course will cover:
- The real meaning of Tadabbur, or pondering of the Qur’an
- How to practically ponder or reflect on the Qur’an
- The types of reflections
- The keys to meaningful reflection
- How to effectively use the English translation of the Qur’an
How will I benefit from this course?
- The Qur’an is a cure for the hearts, learn how to befriend and use it
- Even if you don’t understand Arabic, learn how to maximize the benefits of an English Qur’an translation
Imam Fadel Soliman
Shaykh Fadel Soliman is director of Bridges Foundation (Egypt), and a member of the International Union of Muslim Scholars. An engineer by qualification, Shaykh Soliman studied Shari’a and Qur’anic Studies in Egypt. He was privileged to study under prominent scholars, including Shaykh Abd al-Sattar Fathullah and Dr Salah Sultan. A film-maker, international speaker and a presenter of Islam, he has trained over 19,000 Muslim youths in 16 countries on presenting Islam.
Saturday 28 January 2017
10:30am - 4pm
London Muslim Centre
1st Floor Hall
46 Whitechapel Road, London E1 1JX