San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
What Can You Gain from This Seminar?
• Realise the powerful, transformational value of Big Data insight to businesses and discover huge opportunities for your employment, high salaries and fantastic career progression in Big Data Analytics
• Explore and identify the most potential journeys for your career and future in Big Data Analytics
• Hear from the success stories of previous delegates who graduated from our programmes and have been working with Blue Chip companies across the UK
• Get access to our Job Offer Guarantee Programme in Big Data Analytics
• Enter the initial assessment to register and reserve your place in the programme
Pairview has been successfully training and placing candidates into the industry since 2009 and is backed by partnerships with Microsoft, IBM and SAS. Our industry experienced trainers have tutored hundreds of people who have since gone on to get well paid employment as Big Data and Business Analytics professionals with leading Blue Chip organisations.
Who Should Attend?
To qualify for the programme, you will need to have a valid work permit and a completed degree with a minimum of 2:2. You will love to work with numbers and be willing to invest and work hard to achieve your career ambition.
The seminars have TWO different sessions in accordance with the different extents of experience of delegates. Please register for your most suitable session for the benefit of insight and advice for your career decision.
You must register to book your place and assessment slot in the seminar.
Morning session: 11:00 AM – 01:00 PM (For delegates with 3+ years of experience in any field)
Afternoon session: 02:00 PM – 04:00 PM (For delegates with up to 2 years of experience in any field)
When & Where
Formed in 2009, employing a team of leading industry practitioners. Pairview drives Big Data, analytics and performance innovation through its range of products and services.
We provide innovative solutions to complex business problems - through our business & data analytics services to key industry sectors and the vendor partnership with IBM, SAS and Microsoft.
We help smart and determined people get career started - by identifying the gaps in key areas where businesses struggle to recruit, and providing people with the skills and expertise.
We collaborate with large corporations to identify top talents in the market place, and provide direct recruitment in Big Data analytics with salaries between £35k-100k.