Actions and Detail Panel
Take the GUESS out of Speaking
Sat, 13 May 2017, 09:00 – Sun, 14 May 2017, 18:00 BST
- Do you have to speak to people on a daily basis?
- Would you like to learn how to structure and deliver great presentations?
- Would you like to have more influence and persuasion in groups or in 1:1 conversations?
If the answer is yes we are on the same wavelength so why not join me on this interactive workshop you will discover the following 5 essential components of speaking:
- G - Goal, what is the goal; information, relationship building, monetization etc.
- U - Utilization - uncover the power of being able to utilizing situations that occure
- E - Engagement with the audience will keep them connected and wanting to hear more
- S - Structure – Identify how to structure a workshop or a talk; the component parts and seamless flow.
- S - Story - understanding the purpose and the place for a story to increase engagement and connection with your audience.
I believe that communication is the most important thing in businesses. As a Business Psychologist and trainer when I work with organizations, whether it is about customer engagement, team dynamics, increasing output the first thing I always look at is the communication within the organization and invariably that is what needs to be tackled first.
Today more than ever we need to be able to communicate with our teams, clients, suppliers etc. And whether you want to do this in large scale giving presentations or small group meetings or event 1:1 learning the skills of speaking can be your most powerful tool. Fill up your tool box at this workshop but places are very limited because this will be a small workshop so that you can get the most value from the day. So don't delay take action now and register before all the places are gone.