San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Asset Skills are pleased to announce an exciting new Talent Management event at Central Hall Westminster, Storey's Gate SW1H 9NH London.
This FREE half day seminar will show you simple strategies for communication, coaching and development of the talent within your organisation. You will learn how to use one to one discussions to provide support and skills development that really work, and find out how to deal with those difficult conversations you would rather avoid.
Inspirational speakers will guide you through the Talent Management minefield:
- UK Sport / English Institute of Sport - Hear about the talent strategy behind the UK athletes’ success at the Olympics last summer!
- TinderBox Business Coaching Limited - Getting the basics right: How do you actively ensure that your teams and talent aren't set up to 'fail'?
- Alison Love Consultants - Avoid being an avoider: how to positively manage difficult conversations in the context of Talent Management
- Awbery - Releasing Talent : E+I=P (all will be revealed on the day!)
- Enact - Building your business on talent.
This event will suit anyone interested in getting the most out of communicating with colleagues, and is aimed at all levels of interest in Talent Management whether you are starting to think what it could mean for your organisation, or already have a comprehensive strategy in place.
Registration with refreshments 9.30 am.
Seminar 10am-1.15pm including a free buffet lunch.
Places are limited, ensure you don't miss out by registering today!
When & Where
The Building Futures Group
The Building Futures Group is committed to helping individuals develop their skills and expertise.
We’re also dedicated to safeguarding the buildings we live and work in by serving the interests of those who maintain them and always advocating for best practices to be implemented.
We are the only organisation collectively representing the housing, property, cleaning, parking and facilities management sectors in the UK. As such, we understand the position of responsibility we’re in and will always work in your best interests as we strive to represent you and influence policies that will shape the future of our industry.