Actions and Detail Panel
Tales out of Anchor: Event 3 - "The Winds of Change"
Fri, 3 Nov 2017, 20:00 – Sun, 5 Nov 2017, 12:00 GMT
There are very few things that leading figures in many of the power blocs that control life in the Rockery agree on. One is that change is usually universally bad. If it must happen then it should be initiated by, controlled by and ultimately benefit them especially.
There are eight such powers – maneuvering, scheming, gathering strength, whispering behind closed doors. When such winds blow in different directions, they tear each other apart and barely a breeze is felt. If some of them align, there is no telling the strength or direction of the tempest to come.
Will you brace yourselves against the winds of fortune, or ride the whirlwind? When the storm settles, where will you be and who will be with you?
Only Audit Day can answer these questions.
Be There. Be Ready.
Tales out of Anchor is a Freeform Live-Action Role Playing game, emphasising costume and theatricality.
It is a rules-lite game, with low character death and high Player-versus-Player conflict, as characters strive to obtain and keep status in the floating city of Anchor.
It is a fully-catered event with indoor accommodation, running a 24-hour Time-In experience.
- Standard price: £80 + £5.55 booking fee.
- Concessions (Full-time student or unwaged): £60 + £5.55 booking fee - Please use the following link if you are booking concessions: https://talesoutofanchor3.eventbrite.co.uk?discount=Concession
- Crew: If you have been invited to crew, please select a CREW ticket and give us your booking details as normal.
- Time In: 8pm Friday 3rd Nov.
- Time Out: Midnight, Saturday 4th November.
- Sunday: Out-of-character breakfast and social.
Setting and Game Rules: http://firecat-masquerade.com/anchor/
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- You must be 16+ to attend the event. If you are planning to bring babies or toddlers to the event, please make us aware of this in your booking form so that we can make it as easy as possible for you.
What are my transport options for getting to and from the event?
- You can find more information at: http://firecat-masquerade.com/anchor/event3#venue_information
What can I bring into the event?
- We will contact you prior to the event with more information, however, we would expect that you would bring your costume, any props you might need and an in-character appropriate electric light source - electric lanterns, or LED candles in a lantern.
- We mean it about the lantern.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
- You can email us at email@example.com
What's the refund policy?
- We cannot refund any cancellations made past 1/09/17.
- In the event of a cancellation please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To cover costs, a £25 charge is incurred on cancelled bookings.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- No - you do not need to bring your ticket.
Can I update my registration information?
- You can update any registration information until 1/09/17.
- Please email us if you wish to change any details after this date.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferable?
- We can transfer tickets to another player up until 1/09/17.
- We cannot, unfortunately, transfer tickets after this date.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
- You do not need to bring your ticket to the event.
- Please only submit a registration for the player who will be attending the event.