Actions and Detail Panel
Tame Valley Wetlands Community Gathering
Sat 25 March 2017, 10:00 – 15:00 GMT
This free event aims to bring together the communities of the Tame Valley Wetlands! It is an opportunity for local groups or individuals with an interest in access to the countryside, heritage or the environment, to network and share best practice. Meet similar groups, share tips and ideas, and be inspired!
If you would like to spread the word about your work, you'll also have the opportunity to display leaflets and posters at our marketplace for all to see.
- Ratty's Return: how you can help bring endangered water voles back to the Tame Valley Wetlands;
- Wildlife First Aid: what to do if you find injured wildlife & how to encourage wildlife in your patch, with a specific focus on hedgehogs and birds;
- Fundraising: tips and advice on finding sources of funding for your group, and on how to write a successful funding bid;
- Telling the Tale of the Tame: how you can help record and share oral history in the Tame Valley Wetlands;
- Access in the Tame Valley Wetlands: find out more about our work to improve access within the Tame Valley Wetlands. You will have a chance to discuss local issues and ask for advice;
- Focus group: your chance to feedback on the Tame Valley Wetlands so far, and contribute to its legacy planning.