San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Google Analytics is a complex beast.
But if you know what you're looking for, you can quickly uncover a treasure trove of useful data that measures every aspect of your digital activities, and tells you exactly how to improve it.
Here's what we'll cover in this training session dedicated to charities:
- Learning to love your data
- Understanding the lingo
- Overview of basic reporting
- How GA categorises data - Audience, Acquisition, Behaviour, Conversions
Interpreting your data
- Traffic sources
- Identifying trends
What to report on
- What are the key metrics for your organisation / team?
- Translating key metrics into goals
- How to create a dashboard
- Sharing dashboards
Turning data into action
- How to get your boss to care about your reports
- Turning information into positive change and feeding back into your marketing
Our training is fun, informal and practical - you leave having got your hands dirty making real changes in your live account.
You also get to meet people doing your job at other charities, and eat a super-tasty lunch. Good times!
Save This Event
When & Where
We're a digital marketing agencies for charities and other organisations doing good work. We help great causes do great digital.