At our FREE fair, in partnership with Cardiff University, you can;
- Meet advisors from UK’s best universities
- Hear from experts in postgraduate funding
- Find out what it takes to be a postgrad student
- Learn how postgrad study can increase your employability
- Discover international study opportunities
About the event
The TARGETpostgrad Study & Funding Fair is bringing together local, national and international institutions to provide you with the best postgrad advice.
Partnering with Cardiff University, the TARGETpostgrad Study & Funding Fair is a must-attend event for all those looking to secure a postgraduate course.
Did you know you could increase your employability by 85% with a postgraduate qualification?
Meet with over 15 local, national and international institutions, including:
- Russell Group universities
- Institutions offering courses boasting some of the best student satisfaction rates
Exhibitors will include:
Aston University, Bangor University, Bath Spa University, Bournemouth University, Cardiff Metropolitan University, Cardiff University, Fulbright Commission, Future Finance, Glasgow Caledonian University, Harper Adams University, Huddersfield University, Le Cordon Bleu School London, Northumbria University, the Open University, Oxford Brookes University, Southampton Solent University, Swansea University, University of Birmingham, University of Bristol, University of Chester, University of Liverpool, University of Reading, University of Salford, University of South Wales and the University of Wales Trinity St David.
Free to attend seminars
Attend a vast range of different seminars. Last year’s included:
- Top tips for making a successful application for masters, PhDs and MBAs
- Essential advice on your funding options and how to secure it
- Life as a PG student from those in the know, a panel of current postgraduate students
Venue and directions
The fair will run at Cardiff University, the address is:
The Great Hall, Cardiff University Students' Union, Park Place, Cardiff CF10 3QN
We will be reimbursing travel expenses up to £20 for students travelling to the fair from outside Cardiff via public transport. Reimbursement claims can only be made on the day provided you have:
- University ID card or proof of residence
- Travel receipts, inc. a VAT receipt.
Failure to provide these documents will result in your claim being refused. Only the value of the travel shown on receipts will be given.
Save This Event
When & Where
Events from TARGETjobs and TARGETpostgrad
GTI Media is Europe's leading graduate recruitment media company under the brands TARGETjobs, TARGETjobs Events and TARGETpostgrad. It is unique in it's offering of providing online, in print and in person products and service to help young people make the right choices for their careers.