Here’s what’s on offer:
One bursary of £2,000 for study at a UK university for the overall best entry
Four runners-up awards of £750 for study at universities in the UK or outside of the UK.
How you can get your hands on the bursary:
Register and attend our postgraduate study & funding fair in Glasgow on 25th November 2016. You will then be invited to complete a quick competition application and entered into our bursary competition.
At our FREE fair, in partnership with University of Strathclyde, you can;
- Meet advisors from UK’s best universities
- Hear from experts in postgraduate funding
- Find out what it takes to be a postgrad student
- Learn how postgrad study can increase your employability
- Discover international study opportunities
About the event
The TARGETpostgrad Study & Funding Fair is bringing together local, national and international institutions to provide you with the best postgrad advice.
Partnering with the University of Strathclyde, the TARGETpostgrad Study & Funding Fair is a must-attend event for all those looking to secure a postgraduate course.
Did you know you could increase your employability by 85% with a postgraduate qualification?
Meet with over 20 local, national and international institutions, including:
- Russell Group universities
- Institutions offering courses boasting some of the best student satisfaction rates
Exhibitors will include:
Aston University, Edinburgh Napier University, Fulbright Commission, Future Finance Loan Corporation, Glasgow Caledonian University, Harper Adams University, Heriot Watt University, Le Cordon Bleu School London, Liverpool Hope University, Northumbria University, Queen Margaret University, SOAS, University of Birmingham, University of Bristol, University of Dundee, University of Edinburgh, University of Glasgow, University of Liverpool, University of Salford, University of St Andrews, University of Stirling, University of Strathclyde, University of the Highlands and Islands, University of the West of Scotland.
Free to attend seminars
Attend a vast range of different seminars. Last year’s included:
- Top tips for making a successful application for masters, PhDs and MBAs
- Essential advice on your funding options and how to secure it
- Life as a PG student from those in the know, a panel of current postgraduate students
Venue and directions
The fair will run at University of Strathclyde, the address is:
Technology & Innovation Centre, 99 George Street, Glasgow G1 1RD
We will be reimbursing travel expenses up to £20 for students travelling to the fair from outside Glasgow via public transport. Reimbursement claims can only be made on the day provided you have:
- University ID card or proof of residence
- Travel receipts, inc. a VAT receipt.
Failure to provide these documents will result in your claim being refused. Only the value of the travel shown on receipts will be given.
When & Where
Events from TARGETjobs and TARGETpostgrad
GTI Media is Europe's leading graduate recruitment media company under the brands TARGETjobs, TARGETjobs Events and TARGETpostgrad. It is unique in it's offering of providing online, in print and in person products and service to help young people make the right choices for their careers.