Actions and Detail Panel
taste training for CAMRA tasting panels
Sat 13 May 2017, 12:00 – 17:30 BST
This is one of three training courses that CAMRA runs that is accredited by People 1st, who are part of the Hospitality Guild. It is being conducted by Master Trainer, Christine Cryne. This course is restricted to CAMRA members.
By the end of this session you will be able to:
• Identify the four basic flavours
• State the four key ingredients in beer
• With the help of notes, identify some of the more usual flavours in beer and where they can come from
• With the use of CAMRA's beer style sheets, identify different beer styles
• Demonstrate this knowledge, by filling in CAMRA’s tasting cards including producing descriptions suitable for CAMRA’s Good Beer Guide.
To CAMRA’s guidelines
There is no break for lunch so it is recommended that people eat before attending.