Actions and Detail Panel
TASTY RUSSIAN LESSON @ ZIMA Russian Street Food and Bar
Sun 11 December 2016, 12:00 – 14:00 GMT
Quality4Languages is proud to present its new concept : EAT, DRINK & LEARN !
We partnered with Zima Russian Street Food and Bar, Soho to offer you a taster Russian lesson from our very best native teacher and typical delicious Russian food and drinks, all made by Zima's famous chef to go along with.
Taster is getting tasty! :)
During 2 hours of fun and cultural discovery you will learn:
- Interesting and stereotype-breaking facts about Russia, Russian and Russians.
- Russian greetings.
- Basics of reading and writing in Cyrillic alphabet.
- and more!
You will eat and drink:
- A typical Russian soft drink on arrival.
- A platter of 6 typical Russian zakuski (Russian "tapas") and pickles.
- Two different shots of home-made vodka.
All for only £25!