Actions and Detail Panel
Tax update 2017 - preparing for your tax year end
Sun 26 March 2017, 13:30 – 16:30 BST
5 April 2017 is the final day of this Tax year.
In this presentation, AccountancyPlace will be explaining how to prepare for the end of this tax year and reduce your Tax bill!
This will include:-
• What should I be checking before 5 April 2017.
• What do I need to do before 5 April 2017.
• What paperwork will I need for this Tax Year.
• What do I need to do for tax year starting 6 April 2017.
• What can I expect from HMRC, dates and deadlines
• What should I be doing to reduce my tax
•Plus we will cover the latest tax changes which are coming in April 2017
If your self employed, run your Ltd Company, a part-time entrepreneur, or thinking of starting in Business, this presentation is a must!!
The venue is the Regent Room, Premier Inn, 1 Dukes Road, London, WC1H 9PJ
The venue is just minutes from Euston and King's Cross stations
Limited seating please rsvp as soon as possible.
Refreshments will be provided and this is perfect opportunity to network
Copy of the presentation will be given to all attendees