Actions and Detail Panel
Tax update: Tackling the changing landscape for residential property owners
Wed 19 October 2016, 09:00 – 11:00 BST
We are pleased to invite you to a tax seminar for property professionals designed to help you add value and manage risk when advising clients transacting sales and purchases of residential property.
- Capital gains tax - a reminder of the basics
- The new 30 day reporting and tax compliance on sales by non-residents
- Planning to maximise Principal Private Residence Relief
- SDLT update
- New income tax rules for buy-to-let owners
- Structuring ownership for buy-to-let portfolios
The event will begin at 09:00am with registration and refreshments. Presentations are expected to run from 09:30am - 10:45am and there will be plenty of opportunity to speak with our experts afterwards. To register for this free event, please click on the button to the right or alternatively email Marie Lewis (email@example.com).