Home barista coffee courses
We have put together an intensive 3 hour course to help you get the most from your home coffee brewing equipment. It covers...
- Coffee origins and an introduction to tasting
- Equipment overview - How your machine works and how to get the most from it
- Fundamentals of espresso - Grinding, dosing and extractions
- Milk foaming - How to steam milk
(properly) & an intro to latte art
The courses are useful for all home espresso enthusiasts, and for those who want to be. We can also give you advice on your home set-ups so feel free to bring in your own machines.
£85pp+booking fee. Spaces are very limited to ensure that we give you the attention you need.
Location and times
125 Old Broad St, London, EC2N1AR (entrance is on Threadneedle Walk by Brasserie Blanc)
Sessions are run from 10-1 and 2-5.
For further information please contact us at email@example.com
GIFT VOUCHER SESSION BOOKINGS TO BE ARRANGED BY EMAIL.
ALL DATES ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
* Once a spot has been reserved, any cancellations and changes need to be made prior to the course. Any changes after will be subject to a fee.
For further information please contact our Trainers at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking is limited and tends to be on-street
Buses 242, 388
Tube: Central & Northern lines to Bank (take exit 2- Threadneedle st)
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Nothing is required though you can bring your own coffee brewing equipment if you want specific advice
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, please email email@example.com
Save This Event
When & Where
Taylor st Baristas
The course is held at our cafe near Bank tube station, so you will be working on our professional equipment, which is some of the best in the industry.
Tools of the Trade
- Nuova Simonelli Aurelia 2 T3 espresso machine
-Victoria Arduino White Eagle T3 espresso machine
- Victoria Arrduino Mythos One grinders
- A selection of wholebean coffees from Taylor St Roasted