TCF Training - Fundraising from Trusts & Foundations
Wednesday, 18 March 2015 from 09:30 to 16:30 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Fundraising from Trusts & Foundations
This course will benefit those who want to learn, refresh and improve their strategies for successful Trust and Foundation fundraising including researching, selecting and applying to potential funders.
With an estimated 9,000 independent trusts and foundations in the UK giving £2 billion in grants each year they are a prime source of funding for your charity. However, it is absolutely vital that you properly prepare your applications, undertake research and develop tailored proposals that meet their specific criteria.
This course aims to give participants the essential skills and knowledge they need to develop successful fundraising from trusts and foundations in their charity.
Following this course participants will be able to:
- Identify sources of research and information into trusts and foundations, both generally and specific to their area of work.
- Match their organisation or project’s needs with those of trusts and foundations, self-assessing own eligibility.
- Create a trust funding plan for their charity.
- Develop a trust funding application, using appropriate language and adhering to best practice principles and methods.
- Respond to an application decision, ensuring long-term relationships with grants and foundations.
This one day course will be held at the Clare Charity Centre, Wycombe Road, Saunderton, Buckinghamshire. The workshop will start at 9.30am and run through to 4.30pm with breaks for tea/coffee and lunch.
When & Where
The Clare Foundation
The Clare Foundation, a charity helping other charities become more effective and efficient. We take established commercial methods, business expertise and entrepreneurialism to the voluntary sector through training, mentoring, sharing best practice and networking at our "Charity Centre" in Buckinghamshire.