Teach Computing GCSE
Aims: This event is to support teachers with the development of GCSE Computer Science in their schools. It will provide teachers with opportunities to support their own professional development while networking with teachers from their local area.
1:00 Welcome. Tea & Coffee. Group Discussion Activities.
1:30 Classroom Based Activity:
- Preparing classes for examinations in GCSE Computer Science
- Understanding requirements of controlled assessments
- Approaches to preparing pupils for controlled assessments/NEA
- Assessing controlled assessments for J276
- Support future development of Computing in your school