This hands-on workshop, run by the MEI Casio Programme, is aimed at AS/A2, S1/S2/S3 maths teachers who wish to learn how to use graphical functionality with a Casio graphical calculator. You will become confident in using the statistical functionality of Casio CG20, FX9860GII or FX9750GII graphic calculators to teach. Training will be based on the OCR/EdExcel exam board specification, but will be useful for all exam board specifications.
- Overview of possible resource (graphical calculators/software)
- Intro of the MEI Casio programme and intro to the Casio graphic calculator range
- Using a graphical calculator for S1/S2/S3
The Casio CG20 graphic calculator will be used. No prior knowledge of the calculator is required.
The course will be run by the following teachers:
- Mr J Davis (St Olave's School)
- Ms K Klus (Rochester Grammar School)
Booking is limited to 30 places. Calculators will be provided.