Actions and Detail Panel
Teacher Subject Specialism: Four Operations
Wed 23 November 2016, 10:00 – 16:00 GMT
There are four operations in maths that help us to problem-solve. They are addition, subtraction, division and multiplication. This practical and inspiring session will help you to introduce the core topics effectively.
Areas you will cover include:
- Introducing addition and subtraction.
- Introducing multiplication and division.
- Column methods for addition and subtraction.
- Column method for multiplication.
- Short division.
- Factors, multiples and primes.
- Order of operations.
This course is suitable for the following:
- Lower KS2
- Upper KS2