Actions and Detail Panel
Teacher Subject Specialism: KS3/4 Percentages
Thu 5 January 2017, 16:00 – 18:00 GMT
KS3 – KS4 Percentages
This twilight session is designed for delegates who either wish to broaden their own knowledge of percentages, and is especially helpful for those teaching GCSE and A-level maths, as it takes an in-depth look at some of the more complex aspects of calculating percentages including:
- Writing one number as a percentage of another.
- Calculating percentages of quantities.
- Increasing and decreasing by a percentage.
- Finding the original amount before percentage change.
- Calculating the percentage change.
- Calculating compound interest.
This session is suitable for the following: